Saturday, August 9, 2008

The Opening Ceremony!

Last night was the greatest and proudest moment of my life!

A feeling that is difficult to describe just flooded my body as i walked into that stadium!
You are surrounded not only by the best athletes in our country, but the best in the world and you being watched by goodness knows how many people- and I am so greatful to have had that opportunity!
Every sacrifice i have ever made was so totally worth it!!!!

Last night I lived the 1st part of my Olympic Dream... the next part will come on monday when we square up against Holland!

I am loving my life at the moment!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what an incredible moment-wendy, shane greg, mandi and mandy were here. there will never be a more spectacular olympic opening. we saw you when the sa team came on-you were brilliant, jumping like a lunie. we are so proud and it was pretty emotional for us. what an life changing experience xxxxluv gail and the family here in c.t.

Anonymous said...

Very dissapointed to learn that the Opening Ceremony was the greatest moment of your life........i would have thought that being in charge of the Calypso Cricket "road show" team would hold far more prestige!!!!!!!!!!

As always, very proud of your achievment and sacrifice to get to the greatest show on earth.

Regards
Brad